Sodrel Truck Lines, Inc. (STL) is a subsidiary of Sodrel Holding Company, Inc. We are the leading regional trucking service in the Midwest with a strong commitment to providing the highest of safety standards, attracting and retaining highly qualified and personable staff, and building successful relationships.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally and to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization. We are seeking experienced and motivated individuals who strive for excellence and are ready to join our award‐winning transportation team.
Part-time Accounting Assistant
We are looking for a strong part-time Accounting Assistant professional who knows how to manage the day-to‐day and can also be a strategic team player. We value this position in our organization and we are looking for someone who can take ownership in the value this role has on each member of Sodrel Truck Lines.
The Part-time Accounting Assistant role processes credit card statements and works closely to assist the AP Manager and AP Specialist. This is a very detailed role that requires excellent time management skills and problem-solving skills.
Part-time Accounting Assistant Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions.
- Upload monthly statements from credit card vendor portal the beginning of each month
- Reconciliation of multiple credit card statements with credit card receipts
- Reach out to team members for missing receipts and necessary backup to receipts
- G/L coding of credit card receipts/statement
- Make intercompany copies for AP as needed
- Data entry of credit card statement into Great Plains accounting software
- Resolve credit card issues for team members
- Issue or reissue credit cards for team members
- Resolve compromised charges and submit disputes to credit card company for reimbursement. Monitor dispute resolution.
- Be contact person for all incoming receipts
- Works closely with AP Manager and AP Specialist
- Familiar with Accounting Software, Excel and internet navigation
- Assist AP with filing of vendor check paperwork
- Assist AP with year-end processes
- Other responsibilities as needed
Part-time Accounting Assistant Qualifications:
- General Accounting knowledge and experience
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable from A to Z
- Flexible work Hours of 20-25 hrs. a week during Mon-Fri 8-5
- Technology savvy a plus
Preparing Accounts Payable
Clerical Accounting Work