Executive Support, TicketNetwork's Career Starting Program, is seeking motivated, dynamic-thinking college students to assist in the day-to-day support of the business. As a Junior Executive Support Specialists you will be afforded the opportunity to learn about working in a corporate environment by providing daily administrative assistance to the Executive Support team as well as other departments throughout the building.The program affords you the opportunity, to broaden your knowledge and skills with the ultimate objective of obtaining a career within the company post graduation. This goal is achieved through networking, administrative work, pro-active training, and individualized projects; all of which will be carefully crafted to make sure you are presented the challenges you require to become the best you.
There is no typical day while in the program, and every day is different. Here is an idea of what tasks you may be responsible for:
- Completing reports using Excel, Exchange Management software, Tableau, and other platforms.
- Working on individualized project work focused in departments that match your career interests.
- Self-Directed training on advanced Excel, HTML, and other programs.
- Utilizing opportunities to network with over 500 employees in 3 companies on the TN Campus.
- Completing time-sensitive tasks and reports for specific departments.
- Sorting and distributing mail to employees, executives, and managers of departments (approx. 1x week). This provides invaluable face-to-face interactions with company management at all levels.
- Answering phones and greeting visitors as a TN representative at the front desk. This is an opportunity to learn about company from the ground-up.
Candidates in the Program will have the opportunity to work in a variety of areas including:
- Web Development, Product Management, and Business Operations
- Business Intelligence
- Data Resource Management
- Project Management
- Business Development, Sales, and Marketing
- Accounting and Finance
- Administrative Support and Legal
This is a great opportunity to build your professional skills and potentially join the Career Starting Program full-time after graduation, based on merit.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Proficiency in MS Office applications, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Ability to adapt to a changing work environment
Strong attention to detail
A focus on building professional skills and applying them to the work environment
Ability to work a minimum of 12-16 hours/week (Mon-Sat) with individual shifts being a minimum of 4 hours
- Currently studying for a Bachelor's degree at an accredited college or university
- 5-day work week – Monday through Friday with occasional Saturday shifts
- Scheduled shift is subject to change.