To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
595 Anglum Road
Hazelwood, MO 63042
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Electrical Engineer
ProKatchers • Hazelwood, MO
Posted 2 months ago
Position: Sr. Electrical Engineer
Duration: Full Time Perm role
Location: 595 Anglum Rd, Hazelwood, MO 63042
· BioMerieux (https://www.biomerieux.com/) is seeking an Electrical Engineer to be the top level SME in a small engineering group responsible for medical diagnostic instruments.
· The Sr. Electrical Engineer will perform all aspects of electronic design from the initial feasibility stage to manufacturing release for next generation diagnostic equipment.
· Must be able to provide a high level of technical skill in the areas of schematic design, analysis, debug, and PCB layout.
· Responsible for leading small-scale development efforts including all planning, scheduling, and documentation required for design control.
· This position will work as part of a team or to be able to lead a small team depending on the project.
· This individual will provide SME support for new product introduction and existing product lines.
· Responsibilities include the mentoring of junior engineers and the design of experiments and writing technical reports.
• Proven capability to design and troubleshoot electrical systems down to detail level
• Ability to interface and coordinate with Mechanical, Firmware and System Engineers
• Working knowledge and creative solutions to address electrical safety and EMC requirements
• Working knowledge of both analog and digital systems
• Working knowledge of PCB manufacturing processes
• Proven track record of successful project management
• Ability to mentor junior engineers
• BSEE required with 10+ years of practical engineering experience (MSEE preferred)
• 5+ years of relevant experience in the design and development of electronic systems.
• Working knowledge of electronic design principles and FDA regulated medical device design controls
• Working knowledge of ISO, UL and CE requirements
• Experience with design in consideration of EMI/EMC
• Quality Improvements