We are looking for a highly-organized and detail-oriented Financial Controller who combines exceptional leadership skills, with effectively prioritization abilities. You should be able to work independently and proactively in a high-demand work environment. You must have sound judgment and strong reasoning skills, as well as good analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work effectively and objectively with a diverse group of people.
Please email resume for immediate consideration.
- BS in Finance, or Accountancy, or equivalent business experience
- Minimum 5 years of relevant accounting experience with at least 3 years in an accounting management capacity
- Solid understanding of accounting processes and procedures and US GAAP
- Proven ability to meet daily and monthly deliverables
- Proficiency with accounting software systems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, with advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work efficiently independently as well as part of a team
- CPA certification, a plus
- Public accounting experience, a plus
Keywords: controller, controllership, comptroller, CFO, accounting manager, accounting, finance, management, CPA