- Assisting with design calculations, bid packages, and specifications for remedial technologies.
- Handling Operation and Maintenance (O&M) of field remediation systems.
- Collecting environmental samples and overseeing field investigations.
- Preparing industrial compliance documents and plans.
- Managing laboratory data and report preparation (routine and advanced reporting).
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Chemical, Environmental).
- 0-6+ years of related environmental consulting experience.
- Must be detail-oriented, and a team player with strong communication, analytical, organizational, problem solving and time management skills.
- Must be resourceful with excellent writing skills and possess a high degree of initiative.
- Engineer-in-Training (E.I.T) certification preferred.
Our comprehensive benefits include: medical, dental, vision, prescription, 401k, FSA, LTD, STD, New Parent Leave, 529 CollegeBound Fund, Tuition Assistance, Bonus Plan, and more.
GES is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that strongly values diversity. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D
Attention To Detail
Complex Problem Solving
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 513052
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
GES was founded in 1985 as a privately-held consulting firm providing a total environmental solution: assessment, engineering, remediation, site closure, and liability management services. Our founding partners were determined to create a company that fostered teamwork, creativity, a can-do attitude, and a commitment to providing excellent service. GES has grown by developing opportunities for its employees through geographic expansion, service diversification, and a keen anticipation of our clients’ evolving needs. Our first clients remain clients today, joined by many of the world’s most prominent petroleum and manufacturing companies.
View the full profile
With a consistent vision, GES attracts and retains the best minds and greatest talent with opportunities for creativity and professional development. Our people are some of the highest-skilled, hardest-working employees in the business. The result? Creative approaches, advancements in remediation technology, alternative contracting mechanisms, and efficient service delivery methods that return value to our clients.
Today, with 700 employees serving clients nationwide – and internationally, GES is poised for steady growth and increased leadership in the environmental field.
At GES, our knowledge comes directly from the experience of our in-house experts: engineers, environmental scientists, hydrogeologists, program managers, and technicians. Because we firmly believe knowledge is not valuable unless used, our experts use their knowledge every day to develop and employ some of the most innovative processes and tools in the industry.