Would you enjoy improving peoples’ quality of life by helping them find better jobs? Become part of a team that advances careers and creates successful job matches, which means that the work you do every day is dynamic and highly rewarding.
AEC Resources is a fast-growing, multi-award-winning recruiting agency for architecture and engineering firms in Minnesota. With 10 years of successful operations, and impressive year-over-year growth, we have quickly established ourselves as the leading staffing partner for local engineering and architecture design companies.
What You Will Do:
The Junior Recruiter will begin this career by going through a paid training program that will set you up for success. Then you will make contact with industry professionals to inform them of suitable career opportunities. Eventually, you will help individuals accept new positions and transition into new jobs!
If you enjoy working with people, inside sales, relationship building, and business development – apply today!
What This Position Offers You:
· Outstanding compensation including a comprehensive benefit package
· Opportunities to rapidly advance into different and higher roles
· Base salary and commission structured for six figure earning potential
· Flexible hours with remote working options
· A defined career path with predictable upward advancement
One of the best things about this position is the immense opportunity for growth. Lucrative compensation package includes base salary, benefits, and commission opportunities. Top earners reach $200k in three years. We pride ourselves on preparing the Junior Recruiter trainees for promoted positions within 6-12 months. We do this by offering world-class training and a mentored environment.
If you have previous inside sales experience, and a positive demeanor – apply today!
· 2-5+ years of previous B2B inside sales experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills that enable you to quickly connect with others
· The ability to develop interpersonal relationships and establish rapport with people over the phone and in person
· Demonstrated ability to own sales targets
· Post-secondary education in any area of study preferred
- Assess Candidate
- Communication With Candidates
- Interviewing Strategies
- Recruiting Plans