Fire Up Your Career
Firebirds is seeking a General Manager to join the team in Montgomery! Our team takes pride in our scratch-made kitchen, unique ambiance, and strong sense of values. Firebirds is currently operating at 49 locations—and continues to open new locations each year! We are excited about our rapid growth and looking forward to our market expansion moving into 2019 and beyond. These openings provide endless opportunities of advancement for all our Chefs and Managers!
We are searching for an experienced General Manager who is hardworking and passionate for the hospitality industry. This individual must be an example of sincere hospitality to the team members and guests, making certain everyone is being well taken care of and having an extraordinary experience. This individual must always maintain a professional appearance and supportive manner— as our General Managers lead by example and maintain an important presence in the dining room.
Our General Managers oversee the entire restaurants operations, including: guest satisfaction, menu execution, achieving company goals, and leading by example. URL blocked - click to applyWe expect our General Managers to provide perfect examples of hospitality inspiring our team members to accomplish our mission. General URL blocked - click to applyManagers must be relentless about every subtle detail, as they impact the restaurants overall operations. Our General Managers are responsible for maintaining high standards throughout all operations, including but not limited to food quality, service execution, and positive team environment. Our General Managers play an active role in the dining room and must maintain a pleasant and encouraging manner.
What we expect of you:
- Oversees the entire restaurant operation—front and back of house
- Responsible for overall guest satisfaction
- Ensures menu adherence
- Strives to achieve company goals
- Oversees financial performance
- Oversees scheduling for all front and back of house team members
- Conducts inventory bi-weekly in a team effort
- Supervises ordering for front and back of house operations
- Responsible for development of the management team and hourly staff
- Maintains high standards for food quality and level of service
- Set the standard of sincere hospitality to the team and the guests
- Partners with front of house, back of house, and chef management team
- Serving our Stakeholders: We work together to provide a warm, welcoming environment, not only for our guests but also our team members. We aim for outgoing, positive personalities that help us provide extraordinary experiences through the dishes created in the back of house and the level of service executed in the front of house.
- Enriching Experiences: We work hard but we also play hard. We implement several opportunities for our team members to win fun, exciting prizes. Nothing like some good healthy competition to spice up the work day!
- Exceeding Expectations: We pride ourselves in maintaining quality throughout all restaurant operations, such as; food production, sanitation standards, and service execution. We create extraordinary experiences through personalized hospitality— it is all about the tiny details.
What’s in it for you:
- Excellent earning potential
- Attainable bonus paid every other pay period
- Comprehensive training
- Two paid time-off requests annually
- Competitive benefits—401k, Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- New store openings— several growth opportunities for all team members!
- Holiday closures
- 2+ years high volume, full service restaurant experience as a General Manager
- Warm, passionate and committed to the industry
- Solid communication and organizational skills
- Ability to remain calm, cool, and collected under pressure
- Self-actualized and motivated
- Self-discipline; maintained professional appearance
If you are seeking a position with growth opportunities, in depth learning and development, and supportive team members; spark the flame and apply to Firebirds today!
Customer Relationship Management
Provide Actionable Feedback