· This is a working position providing hands on strategic and tactical leadership to the entire food and beverage department, including both back and front of the house operations.
· Achieve profitability goals by driving revenues and controlling costs.
· Assist in creating menus for restaurant and catering operations; provide creative direction for all menus.
· Track record of successfully leading a culinary team (banquet and restaurant operations).
· Solid knowledge of food and wine pairings.
· High-end meetings and events experience.
· Purchasing and Inventory controls.
· Fluent in English is required.
· Food handling certificate in states or counties where required.
· Must have valid driver’s license in the applicable state.
· 3-5 years progressive experience in a boutique hotel/restaurant and/or high-volume food production/catering.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
Hours of position
This job requires flexible scheduling and OPEN AVAILABILITY which includes working weekends and holidays and sometimes long hours.
Our benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401(k) with employer match, Term Life Insurance at no cost to the employee, additional Supplemental Term Life Insurance available at a minimal cost to the employee, Long and Short-Term Disability benefits at no cost to the employee, and much more for full-time positions.
ARCHER Redmond is part of LodgeWorks, a privately held hotel development and management company based in Wichita, Kansas, with 950+ employees nationwide. Our multibrand strategy includes Archer, Hyatt Place, HYATT house, Aloft, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton and other high-quality, nationally branded products. We are industry innovators with a rich history and a strong family culture. At LodgeWorks, hospitality is more than just the industry in which we work; it defines everything we do. Hospitality is the single most important element of our organization — the foundation upon which everything is built.