As a Casino Host, you will accommodate a unique clientele, providing unconventional complementary and a dynamic atmosphere where they will see and be seen. From the casino cabanas, to the poolside lounge, your thoughtful, engaging personality will empower guests to create their own adventures in our enchanting urban playground.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES:
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop and sustain relationships with casino guests.
- When on-site, introduce new casino guests to the casino property.
- Act as a resource for guests, management, and employees, to ensure a maximum level of satisfaction and service throughout the market, department, and the casino.
- Dispense high-end amenities to qualified guests.
- Dispense complimentary amenities to guests who have attained the necessary levels of play.
- Attend local events where potential company casino guests will be present with the intent of meeting those people and cultivating them as customers of The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.
- Work to reactivate inactive casino guests through direct contact (mail, telephone, personal visits, etc.).
- Partner with other members of the Casino Marketing team and with other departments to identify VIP guests.
- Assist VIP guests with special reservations.
- Resolve guest complaints and/or conflicts.
- Facilitate the effective management of information throughout the market, department, and casino.
- Maintain a working knowledge of casino facility, as well as current and upcoming special events on property, in order to advise guests and fellow employees, whenever possible.
- Responsible for complying with Title 31 and AML/SARC compliance policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least three years' work experience in a guest-service or guest-relations position.
- At least one year as a Casino Marketing executive in a similar environment.
- Strong ability to develop casino players, and build strong relationships.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Polished appearance and demeanor.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate in English.
- Skill in developing, leading and maintaining guest relations.
- Ability to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with management and employees.
- Pleasant personality, team oriented and enjoys working with and assisting people.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries from other employees at all levels, guests, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to master the property's player tracking and reservation systems.
- T31/SARC knowledge.
- Ability to obtain and maintain full knowledge and understanding of company and department rules policies, procedures and state & federal regulatory requirements.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Ability to speak a second language.
- Experience using Patron casino tracking system.