A growing Supplement company is looking for a Supply Chain Planner.
* Generate monthly production plans
* Work with the manufacturing team to make sure the production process runs smoothly
* Communicate and support Sales/Marketing, Product Development and Procurement teams to better plan and schedule time lines adjustments
* Analyze open purchase orders to identify corrective/preventative actions
* Monitor production schedules, inventory, and raw materials
* Actively communicate with sister company regarding challenges and time lines impacting supply and demand.
* Manage and develop production schedules
* Work with Inventory Control as needed
* Work with Sourcing team to improve supply lead-times and vendor relations.
*Perform any other related duties as may be assigned by manager.
• BA Degree Required
• 5 years plus relevant planning experience
• Must be able multi-task and work independently
• Must work well with minimum supervision
• Must be able to work with many departments
• Must be excellent with Word, Excel and Outlook
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication
• Must have relevant experience in MRP Planning/Capacity Plan/Finite
Scheduling within ERP systems.
• Experience within Nutraceutical, Pharmaceutical, Food, or Cosmetics required
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified applicants in accordance with applicable state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.