To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Lake Austin Boulevard
Austin, TX 78703
- Luisa Cobar
- Phone: 5129920615
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounting Associate II
Integrity Trade Services • Austin, TX
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At an intermediate level, performs clerical accounting tasks requiring familiarity with and experience in accounting office practices as well as knowledge of a variety of accounting classifications.
This position may focus on a particular accounting function, or performs a combination of the following duties:
- Performs various general accounting duties.
- Verifies accuracy and completeness of repetitive accounting documents, identifies discrepancies, resolves issues and determines appropriate course of action according to established procedures.
- Prepares routine recurring journal entries. Operates specific accounting system applications for data entry, information retrieval and/or inquiry.
- Classifies and/or codes transactions to appropriate accounts.
- Assembles, analyzes and audits various accounts, as assigned.
- Serves as backup for other accounting associates within the work group.
- Explains established policy, procedures and processes to others.
- Performs various accounts payable duties.
- Processes invoices for payment in a timely and accurate manner.
- Processes employee expense reimbursements and cash advances.
- Classifies and/or codes transactions to appropriate general ledger accounts. Prepares accounts payable journal entries.
- Verifies accuracy and completeness of repetitive accounts payable documents, identifies discrepancies, resolves issues and determines appropriate course of action according to established accounts payable and procurement procedures.
- Operates specific accounting system applications for data entry, information retrieval and/or inquiry.
- Prepares monthly general ledger account reconciliations
-Full time position
-2-3 yrs of AP-specific exp
-Extensive correspondence both written and oral
-High volume invoice entry
-Critical thinking and data analysis
-knowledge of chart of accounts and/or coding of entries
-Knowledge of PeopleSoft and OnBase computers
-Oracle, ERP, or SAP system knowledge is required