· Document operational policies and procedures and update documentation as required.
· Monitor and document compliance with investment fund, operational, contractual, and compliance policies and procedures.
· Review commingled fund documents, disclosures, and other standard material each quarter and prepare updates as needed.
· Respond to requests for information from auditors, internal departments, sales professionals, clients and consultants.
· Support launch of new product initiatives.
· Manage and/or participate in special projects as required.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: The successful candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree and at least 5 years of experience working in investment operations. Knowledge of investment compliance regulations, including ERISA, is preferred. Experience in reading and writing contractual documents will be beneficial in this role. All candidates considered must be willing to obtain FINRA licenses. Excellent written and oral communication skills and attention to detail are critical for this role.
Supply Chain Management