Avalon Shutters is Seeking a District Sales Manager/Trainer in Southern California!
Avalon's District Sales Manager (DM) is accountable for all aspects of running an efficient sales team, including hiring, supervising, training, coaching, disciplining, and motivating direct-report sales associates.
The DM is accountable for the profitable achievement of sales objectives associated with the assigned market segment, and sales team managed. The DM is responsible for their assigned team's sales productivity, and directs their effort in order to have the greatest overall impact on company results.
Qualifications & Responsibilities:
- Proven Track Record for Recruiting, Training, Coaching, Mastering Sales Goals, Negotiation and Selling to Customer Needs.
- Identifies deficiencies in skills among sales associates managed, and works to improve individuals' capabilities through coaching, development, and training.
- Recruits, hires, and develops associates, utilizing company human resources guidelines and support resources.
- Coordinates the involvement of sales support personnel, including customer support, service, and management resources, so that team performance objectives and customers' expectations are met.
- Directs and supports the consistent implementation of company initiatives.
- Positively impacts the performance of individual sales team members by implementing and managing field support tools, including training programs, productivity initiatives, account and territory planning methodologies, and customer communication tools.
- Previous sales management and training/development experience.
- Regular and extensive travel.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
Founded in 1986, Avalon operates as the West Coast’s #1 Custom Shutter Manufacturer, serving all of the West Coast, including parts of California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, and Idaho. From our humble beginnings in a small two-car garage to our current 150,000 square foot building, Avalon maintains our core principles of exemplary quality and customer service.
At our factory in Perris, CA, we are always seeking new ways to be environmentally conscious. By combining thoughtful practices along with the latest technology, we are minimizing our carbon footprint in Southern California and the planet.
Avalon Shutters provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.