As an onboarding specialist, the candidate would have two sets of distinctive responsibilities:
· Candidate onboarding from start to finish
· Client interaction to ensure successful onboarding of new hires
Responsible for entire onboarding process of a candidate from the time of a confirmed hire until the day the candidate joins the client. This would entail completion of candidate contract paperwork, new hire paperwork (including any immigration processes), vendor follow-up, and initiation and follow-up of respective background checks
Being in constant touch with the new hire in order to receive all the requisite new hire paperwork as per legal regulations, coordinating the background check process with the client/vendor as required and keeping track of the progress of each candidate throughout the lifecycle of the check.
Devising and managing, storage of critical and sensitive documentation for easy retrieval and for audit purposes
liaisoning with client counterparts to ensure successful onboarding of new hires
Responsible for documentation of the different background check lifecycle and processes of various clients
Client interaction with the client to make sure all client related onboarding documentation and activities are implemented and are in compliance. Follow up and tracking of client related activities will be required. Should gain a complete understanding of the different client onboarding practices and processes
- Individual must be detail oriented and well organized
- Should be skilled in data collection, maintenance, and retrieval. Should have the ability to multitask and stay on point.
- Skilled with the MS Office suite
- Should be able to familiarize themselves with the different background check processes of various clients and effectively coordinate the efforts of the candidate, the sales personnel, and the clients.
- A good communicator and efficient at the organization
IRIS (www.irissoftinc.com) is an IT software services organization providing its customers with high-quality, cost-effective solutions. Iris does this through comprehensive solution offerings with best-of-breed technologies, rapidly deployable solutions, flexible engagement models and proven methodologies. This allows customers to focus on their core competencies, and concentrate IT resources on projects that directly impact their bottom-line. Iris is headquartered at Edison, NJ with offices in NYC, Philadelphia and Toronto and an offshore development center in India, together deploying over 2000+ technical resources