Title: Junior Forex Trader
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Earnings: $25,000 - $130,000 OTE, dependent on the performance
A Junior Forex Trader is sought to join our client, to trade the stock and FX markets in Philadelphia.
Our client has traders across the globe. They are now expanding the trading team and are looking for Forex Traders with a drive to succeed. The role allows for fast progression within the FX markets and has flexible working hours as well as remote working availability.
As a Junior Forex Trader, you will trade forex short term and mid-term with our client. You will liaise with Senior Traders, communicating open risk and managing portfolio diversification.
The ideal Junior Forex Trader will possess the following:
- A strong interest in trading the financial markets
- The ability to communicate effectively across all levels
- An ambitious and confident personality
- The ability to work within a team
- Experience isn't essential, however, any experience as a Trader / Broker / Market Analyst would be beneficial. If you do not have any market experience they will provide five free days of accredited training to improve your market performance.
It's a great opportunity to complete free training and trade a live trading account, as well as gaining a CPD certification in Technical Analysis. No prior experience is necessary, but you will need a desire to work in the financial market alongside a driven, motivated working attitude.
Please note this is a self-employed role, an administration fee will apply for successful applicants. Free accredited training is offered If required.
Please click to apply for the role of Junior Forex Trader in (state)!
All applications will be automatically opted into our mailing system to be contacted. If you do not wish to be contacted via the email you can unsubscribe at any time at the bottom of the email.