Full Time - Sales Team Lead / Client Service Specialist
Sales and Marketing Training Provided
South, Inc. is now hiring for a full time position in our customer service and sales department. We are looking for someone for customer service and sales that is:
- Charismatic and friendly
- Confident and optimistic
- Excellent student and leader!
Our full time Sales Team Lead / Client Service Specialist specialize in:
- Building rapport with our client’s new or existing customers face to face
- Figuring out client's needs and wants
- Assisting in problem solving
- Setting up new accounts and updating existing accounts to provide a full customer service experience
We provide all of the necessary training in our Sales Team Lead / Client Service Specialist department in order to provide a successful career within our company. Since South, Inc. has expanded into 10 markets since 2013, we are able to offer aggressive internal advancement opportunities to our team. Our new full time customer service and sales specialist will have an opportunity to advance into new positions not only in customer service but also throughout the company because of our policy of only hiring and promoting from within.
"My favorite part about South, Inc. is the opportunity for career growth. My coaches are hands on with my development on a daily basis and push me to succeed." - Alex, current employee at South, Inc.
Check us out at URL blocked - click to apply
Full Time Customer Service Representative!
- 1-2 years of customer service, sales, or relevant job experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional Image
- Ability to work Full Time
- Team Player
- Optimistic Attitude and Down for Whatever!
- College Degree Preferred
- Desire to be the best at what you do!
- Weekly family and friends events
- Staff appreciation day, lunch, dinners, ect.
- Health management programs
- On site amenities
- Flex days
- Holidays off
- Win free paid vacations – Bahamas, Puerto Rico, and continentally
- Sporting event and concert tickets
- Bring your kids and pets to work day!
- Philanthropy events
- Travel for “research and development"
- Taxable expenses
Complex Problem Solving