To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bristol, PA 19007
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Junior Business Development Associate
Management Training & Development • Bristol, PA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Junior Business Development Associate will be charged with monitoring, measuring, and analyzing the effectiveness of marketing initiatives as they relate to the overall goals of the company. Working closely with the sales team, the Junior Business Development Associate will manage the relationship between marketing and sales to ensure that both sides are optimized to deliver and work the highest quality leads.
The responsibilities of this role include making projections about the quality of the sales and marketing pipeline and spotting efficiencies that will make the company work better as a whole. Additional responsibilities include qualifying leads by calling of a list of warm leads face-to-face during residential campaigns, and closing sales during in-home sales calls. The Junior Business Development Associate will be working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple tasks at once.
Responsibilities of the Junior Business Development Associate:
- Manage lead qualification including calling warm leads face-to-face throughout Bristol to build a viable client base in a designated territory.
- Educate clients on service packages offered, determine customer needs to make service suggestions, and close sales in-person.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
Key Responsibilities of the Junior Business Development Associate:
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience an asset but not required.
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically savvy, excellent communicator, and eager to improve processes.
This is a full-time, permanent position. To apply, reply to this ad with a copy of your resume.
Keywords: Junior Business Development Associate, Business Development, Business Development Representative, Business Development Associate, Business Development Assistant, Business Development & Sales.