To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
870 Greenbrier Circle
Chesapeake, VA 23320
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Graphic Designer and Printing Associate
Priority Staffing Services • Chesapeake, VA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Printing & Design Company located in Chesapeake is seeking a full time Graphic Designer and Printing Associate
You will be working with banners, billboards and car wraps.
This is a fast paced work environment where multi-tasking is essential. Attention to detail, flexibility, positive attitude and a strong work ethic are a MUST. We are looking for someone who will take the initiative to start and complete jobs on their own as well as be able to work with a team. Prioritizing work is essential.
- Experience with operating wide format outdoor printers/plotters or small format digital presses. HP, Mimaki, Mutoh, Roland, Graphtec, Oce, Canon, etc.
- Proficient with using Adobe Illustrator and/or InDesign and have good working knowledge of Photoshop
- Printing indoor and outdoor graphics (adhesive vinyl, scrim banner, window perf etc.)
- Basic design layout, customer file editing.
- Finishing (weeding vinyl, taping, banner hemming, laminating & cutting boards, banners, framing/stretching canvas).
- Basic Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel skills necessary
- Degree or classes in Graphic Design will be considered a plus!!
This is a full time position. Benefits include health, dental, vision, vacation and retirement plan.