Community Tax, LLC, one of the Nation’s largest, fastest growing, and most successful Tax & Accounting Services Firms, is seeking sales professionals to join our dynamic team. We are a national leader in our industry, utilizing all marketing mediums, with a heavy focus on nationwide radio, network television and internet marketing. This position is located in our beautiful corporate headquarters offices in the heart of Chicago's loop at State and Madison.
We offer a variety of Accounting and tax related services, such as tax preparation for personal and small business tax payers, full accounting and bookkeeping services, tax planning and our core strength, which is IRS defense services for individuals and businesses currently facing enforcement/collection action. The market demand for these much needed services is exploding and we are aggressively growing to meet the needs of a greatly under-served market.
Company / Position Highlights:
• We are seeking talented, dedicated sales individuals that have a commitment to excellence and are looking for unlimited financial upside. Our top sales executives earn over $125,000 annually and thrive in a performance based environment
• Our sales reps receive inbound phone calls generated via our direct response marketing methods.
• Our sales team utilizes their sales skills and our industry leading training and resources to focus on building trust and successful relationships with their clients.
• Our sales professionals recognize the key to their success is the ability to listen and ask the right questions, and then provide the appropriate solutions to the short and long-term tax resolution goals for their clients.
• We support our sales force with dynamic marketing campaigns, a call screening team to optimize call conversions, a state of the art technological environment, and the technical resources necessary to ensure their success.
• All of the technical work is performed by in-house support staff consisting of dozens of licensed attorneys, CPA’s, tax preparers, accountants, and IRS enrolled agents.
Our program is designed to allow the sales professional to do what they do best: SELL.
• There is absolutely NO Cold Calling
• Identify prospective clients’ tax problems, challenges and needs through proper questioning and guided interviewing.
• Educate prospective clients on our various programs, processes and solutions
• Inspire the client to take action and enroll them into the best option available
• Utilize state of the art CRM and other proprietary software
• Four Year College Degree Preferred
• Drive and motivation to be successful and reach new financial heights
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task and follow through
• Internal discipline & drive and natural instinct for sales
• Demonstrated performance in high volume sales environment
• 3+ years sales experience preferred (competitive, performance/incentive based sales experience a plus)
• Consistent job history
• History of meeting and exceeding sales performance targets
• Strong interpersonal skills may compensate for a lack of direct experience
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Competitive in nature, and a desire to outperform your peers
•TECHNICAL PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE IS NOT A REQUIREMENT - WE OFFER TRAINING*
Compensation and Position Highlights:
• $40,000.00 BASE compensation with lucrative commissions and bonuses
• REALISTIC Six figure income opportunity.
•Comprehensive benefits including Health, Vision, Dental, 401k with Employer match, Paid Vacations, Employer paid Life Insurance, Commuter Benefits.
• Company culture that promotes from within
• NO COLD CALLING