To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Antonio, TX
- Recruiters (Recruiters@dbhealthcare.com)
- Phone: 781-273-3244 Press 2
- Phone:: 781-998-8417
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Operational Optimization Operations Lead
DB Healthcare, Inc. • San Antonio, TX
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
About DB Healthcare IT
DB Healthcare partners with information technology groups within various healthcare organizations and established consulting practices to provide them with qualified consulting staffing resources. More jobs available at http://www.dbhealthcare.com.
- Local candidates required.
- W2 only - no visa holders or candidates through C2C vendors
- 5 or more years’ experience in a technical support or related operations environment.
- MS office skills particularly in PowerPoint & Excel.
- Yellow belt or other process improvement certification
- Customer Workflow Management:
- Manages case hand-off between offices to ensure customer experience is minimally impacted and information is appropriately relayed.
- Manage Low Overall Satisfaction and Issue Not Resolved cases generated from reactive surveys through standard process and report on trends and issues for opportunities.
- Primary resource to be staffed for floor phone to facilitate internal calls and address customer concerns and escalation.
- Facilitate the day to day operational workflow to maintain service levels with inclusive of emergency downtime coordination.
- Champion of TSC and Field workflow, SAP-CRM and GCS policies and procedures
- Share information and knowledge with the other operations leads and regional managers to reduce the number of repeated customer issues.
- Focus on TSC Continuous Improvement/Process Improvement.
- Ensure continual, clear and relevant communication among team members.
- Facilitate adoption of new processes by communicating, reinforcing and highlighting success metrics trends.
- Review operational performance, identify current trends and to work collaboratively with the wider organization to reduce escalations and complaints.
- Maintain high levels of data quality and case management excellence throughout the lifecycle of each issue.
- Provide requirements, and review of business processes/procedures for continuous improvement and other programs.
- Timely completion of internal company documentation.
- Timely completion of any Company or Department required training.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree (or High School Diploma with experience) required
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and manage escalated customer situations.
- Must be highly organized, with strong attention to detail and ability to analyze, drive and resolve advanced customer situations.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to multitask and perform under pressure and ever changing work environment.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, verbal, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) is required.
- Proven ability to communicate complex technical concepts to those with less technical expertise.
- Effective cross-functional team facilitation and participation.