Who We Are:
ServiceMax’s mission is to help customers keep the world running with asset-centric field service management software. As the recognized leader in this space, ServiceMax’s mobile apps and cloud-based software provide a complete view of assets to field service teams. By optimizing field service operations, customers across all industries can better manage the complexities of service, support faster growth and run more profitable, outcome-centric businesses.
A career at ServiceMax means unleashing your potential to build, sell, implement and market award-winning products with a #wintogether and #customerobsessed approach. From MRI machines to gym equipment, customers around the globe rely on ServiceMax’s cloud-based software platform to keep these machines – and the world – running, every single day. We pride ourselves in creating a culture that inspires our employees to be the best they can be in an inclusive and judgement-free environment.
The systemic racism and inequality that has plagued the Black Community cannot continue. ServiceMax is committed to providing a place of opportunity and growth for Black people, as we strive to build a team that better reflects the communities we live and work in. Join a team that is committed to equal representation in the workplace and fostering a community of education and action against racial and social injustice.
ServiceMax is seeking a highly responsible and technically strong International Accounting Manager to join our Finance team in Pleasanton, CA. Working with the Director of Accounting, the International Accounting Manager will have responsibility for the day-to-day accounting and statutory audits for the company’s international subsidiaries. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to have an impact at a successful private equity backed cloud software company and be part of a team that values your ideas and contributions. The candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced and visible role, who can prioritize, plan, and work with others to accomplish department and company goals. The candidate is someone who brings flexibility and passion to the role, who desires career growth as ServiceMax grows.
What you will do:
- The International Accounting Manager reports to the Director of Accounting. The individual in this role will work closely with the Assistant Controller, Director of Revenue, Tax Manager, the FP&A team and others.
- Oversee the day-to-day international general accounting operations. This includes the monthly close process, journal entry, transfer pricing, general ledger and intercompany account reconciliation, payroll GL analysis, account trend analysis and coordination of monthly financials review with the VP/Controller and Assistant Controller, among other responsibilities.
- Ensure foreign transactions are accurately and timely reflected in the foreign entity’s financial statements.
- Work with others in the department and directly with international auditors, to manage and complete statutory audits for the company’s foreign subsidiaries.
- Provide support to the consolidated company’s annual financial audit, and other typical filings.
- Research new accounting guidance from the FASB, IASB, SEC, IFRS and other regulatory bodies, including evaluating the impact of the guidance on the foreign entity’s financial statements.
- Be a subject area expert for consolidation reporting, foreign currency translation and multi books currencies. Participate in projects to adopt and document new accounting standards.
- Identify areas for improvement in policies and procedures to provide assurance of the accuracy of the foreign entity’s financial records. Work with others to implement and document the improvements.
- Participate in implementation of NetSuite modules, customizations, and of other systems that impact subsidiary accounting.
- Mentor others in the Finance department to help build a technically cohesive team.
- Prepare relevant sections for internal reporting.
- Work on the many other Finance department projects that arise.
What you bring to ServiceMax:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA license in active status.
- A minimum of five years combined public accounting firm and private accounting experience.
- Experience working with multinational entities and exposure to transfer pricing.
- Experience with typical business software applications including NetSuite.
- Technical accounting experience with US GAAP, IFRS and local statutory GAAP and the ability to research and document accounting positions.
- Experience in consolidation reporting and foreign currency translations.
- An analytical and problem-solving skillset, with the ability to read, analyze, interpret, and explain complex financial data.
- Expereince in business processes and internal controls.
- A great work ethic, and a meticulous attention to detail and accuracy, highly developed organizational and follow-through skills. The ability to manage competing priorities is necessary.
- Leadership, mentoring and team building skills, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- A desire to take on additional responsibilities as they arise.
What ServiceMax Offers You:
- Wellness benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- Flexible Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Commuter Benefits
- Professional development and training opportunities
For more information, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to International Accounting Manageror visit us on [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to International Accounting Manager, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to International Accounting Manageror [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to International Accounting Manager.
Our Hiring Process In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ServiceMax.
ServiceMax is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
International Financial Reporting Standards
Standard Accounting Practices