Cleaning up America’s grease isn’t for the weak. It takes dedication, new ideas and passion to lower our carbon footprint. We’re a family owned company that’s been around for over 65 years! We recycle used cooking oil into biodiesel fuel and organic fertilizer. Mahoney is up to the task, are you?
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated – we pride ourselves on recognizing excellence, it’s one of our Company Values!
- You get to be part of a successful company that is working hard to recycle and cleanup the cooking oil industry.
- You provide excellent customer service – you’ll be the face and representative of Mahoney to our great clients during your visits.
Why you should drive for Mahoney:
- The trucking industry is one of the most stable and in demand career paths you can take!
- We pride ourselves in developing our people - there's room in our company for you to grow! We have a successful CDL training program and tuition aid program to accelerate your dreams!
- We're a stable and safe work environment – we’ve been around for more than 65 years!
- Our great benefits are available to you on the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment – you don’t need to wait 90 days for insurance!
- Overtime is available.
What it takes to drive:
- A valid CDL B license with Tanker Endorsement (or willing to get) CDLA Preferred.
- Air Brake Endorsement and ability to drive manual shift (no restrictions).
- The ability to lift, push or pull 100 lbs. on a repetitive basis.
Benefits you NEED to take advantage of:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits available on the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment.
- 401K with up to $100 weekly contribution upon meeting eligibility requirements.
- Uniforms provided.
- Up to $125.00 boot allowance annually after 6 months of service.
- Competitive starting salary with overtime available.
- Paid Vacation, Holiday and Personal time.
- Professional business culture where employees have an opportunity to actively contribute to the success of the company.
- Home daily!
Driver Job Duties:
- Removal of grease trap material from customers sites.
- Completion of accurate paperwork and recording of amounts removed.
- Maintain truck log and comply with DOT rules and regulations.
- Working flexible hours as needed to service our great customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Driver Testimonial: "I used to work for a different grease company and look at me now: 32 years later. The company has been growing since I started. Mahoney has been a second family to me. They’re very loyal with the good and bad" – Current driver
Chosen by Buffalo Wild Wings as their 2015 Vendors of Excellence, our "do it right" approach has made Mahoney Environmental, "a great place to work". Mahoney Environmental is an EEO/AA employer M/F.D/V. Mahoney Environmental is grateful for the service provided by our military and veterans. Your proven dedication and strong work ethic can be implemented in an assortment of positions offered at Mahoney.
Certified Distance Learning Administrator
Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)