About the Role
When you join Kyocera Document Solutions America, Inc. you are joining an organization that is deeply rooted in the Philosophy of “doing what is right as a human being”. Through this Philosophy, our employees are passionate about providing best in class customer service through efficiency, accountability and a sense of urgency all while putting knowledge to work to drive change.
Kyocera is passionate about improving our customers’ lives with technology. As the Manager, Mergers and Acquisitions, you will translate that passion into the growth of Kyocera’s acquisition strategy. Your technical knowledge and analytical ability combined with your strong interpersonal skills, will make you a force to be reckoned with. You will lead the efforts in all M&A activities, while partnering and effectively communicating with senior leaders across multiple departments and organizations in a highly visible and sensitive role.
The chance to do something meaningful, to challenge yourself, to be a part of change in an industry, to influence change doesn’t come around every day.
- Responsible for both supporting and leading M&A team members across multiple projects by preparing critical and complex financial and/or operational analyses for potential mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
- Performs highly complex financial analysis and modeling.
- Conducts market research and analyzes financial and strategic merits of companies of interest.
- Prepares and presents executive briefings on strategic opportunities including strategic fit, valuation and deal structure.
- Communicates project opportunities and constraints to senior management while monitoring project status.
- Drives the project management of transactions, including initial valuations, due diligence, senior management meetings and post-deal integration.
- Support the creation of Management Reporting outputs to report weekly and monthly status, issues, and risks that impact the program.
- Analyze the individual SME plans to ensure that the program is leveraging each resource group appropriately.
- Solicitation and negotiation with prospective targets.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Finance or Accounting.
- Advanced degree, CFA Charter or progress towards a CFA Charter preferred.
- 5 to 10 years of financial related experience, including a minimum of 2 years’ experience in financial and valuation analysis.
- Must be a self-motivated strategic thinker who is able to work under pressure and act quickly with limited information provided.
- Strong financial modeling, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Demonstrated effective and clear presentation and strong communication capabilities are required.
- Experience initiating and leading projects, and ability to work with senior managers and key stakeholders
- 50% travel required
This is a general description of the duties and responsibilities most frequently required of this position. The company may from time to time request that the incumbent perform other related tasks and assume reasonable responsibilities that have not been specifically included in this description.
KYOCERA Document Solutions America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, a VEVRRA Federal Contractor, and complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding nondiscrimination. Kyocera provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Qualified minorities, women, protected veterans and/or individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Mergers And Acquisitions