Junior Business Apprentice (Intern) New Opportunities
Immediate Start: Marketing, Sales, Management Graduates, Career Changers and Career Starters Welcome!
No Business-Oriented Experience Needed!
At J7 in Brickell, we're looking to grow our team to keep up with increasing client demand. We currently have 5 Junior Business Apprentice (Intern) openings available. These are fast-track learning and development opportunities with product-training workshops and guidance available every step of the way!
If you live in the Miami area and have ever thought about getting into a business-oriented role, we'd love to hear from you!
Junior Business Apprentice (Intern) Openings Involve:
- Promoting Clients' Products and Services Face-to-Face
- Answering Questions & Registering New Customers
- Product-Training Workshops, Mentors & Ongoing Guidance
- Creating Brand Awareness & Increasing Market Share for Clients
- Chances to Expand Your Comfort Zone and Grow Professionally
- Leadership, Teamwork and Decision-Making Opportunities
- Local, Regional, National and (possibly) International Travel Opportunities
- Public Recognition and Financial Incentives for Exceeding Targets
- Additional Benefits Based on Individual Goals and Motivating Factors
This opening will combine marketing, sales, and business development. You'll begin with basic customer interaction to help promote and sell our client's subscription services. We provide a consistent flow of quality sales by meeting with prospects face-to-face and adding a real personality to our client's brand.
We offer regular product-training workshops and allow new Junior Business Apprentice (Intern) the opportunity to spend time at our events, alongside others until they develop their confidence and have expanded their comfort zones enough to achieve success on their own. On-going guidance and access to mentors are also provided on a regular basis because each individual's success contributes to our company's success as a whole.
Junior Business Apprentice (Intern) Requirements:
- All applicants must be 18+ years of age & eligible to work in the USA
- All applicants should be able to commute to/from Brickell
Full-time hours are preferred and long-term options are ideal because the more you put in, the more you get out however we do have part time temporary roles available
- No experience is required, but experience in retail sales, customer service, hospitality or similar customer facing roles can be helpful
- A degree is not required either, but ambitious graduates with business-related degrees often do well in our Business Development Program
*** For immediate consideration, send your resume through the online application process now! ***
Customer Interaction Management