To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Corpus Christi, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Corpus Christi, TX
Posted 28 days ago
Dupre’ Logistics is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to support our Maintenance group at our Corpus Christi, TX location.
Dupre’ Logistics is a fast growth transportation & logistics provider that is adding to our organization in order to meet and exceed these goals:
- provide safe service that’s profitable
- continue to profitably grow our business
- be the employer of choice
- be a career destination rather than a stepping stone on your career path
The Maintenance Technician works in a fast paced environment that is at the hub of activity in our business unit. This person will perform preventative maintenance or other routine repairs on trucks and trailers, utilizing hand tools and power tools when necessary.
- Perform preventative maintenance, including but not limited to oil changes, truck/trailer inspections, brake jobs, and changing lights, tires, belts, etc.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the shop
- Be available for roadside assistance when necessary
- Utilize equipment such as safety glasses, steel-toed shoes, various hand/power tools, welding equipment, cutting torch, extension ladder, jack, creeper, and stool for maneuvering under/around truck & trailer
- Test mechanical products and equipment after repair of assembly to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacturers’ specifications
We have an excellent compensation package: competitive pay, insurance, retirement, company vehicle.
· 1 year experience in fleet maintenance on tractor trailer repairs is required
· High school diploma or equivalent is required
· Courses, certificate, or diploma from vocational or technical school is preferred
· Required to pass a DOT physical
· Compliance with DOT and company regulations required
· Your own tools are required