FEDERAL UNEMPLOYMENT ASSISTANCE IS ENDING!
WE HAVE FULL TIME VACANT JOBS AVAILABLE NOW!
THE PHOENIX STAFFING SERVING MULTIPLE STATES!
LEASING CONSULTANT NEEDED
Compensation ranges from $14 - $16 an hour based on experience.
As our Leasing Consultant, the opportunity for expressing world class customer service is endless. While touring with future residents, you will be expected to close lease agreements and drive revenue for the property. Thorough knowledge of the competitive market and surrounding amenities are the keys to your success. Creating innovative ideas and resident functions creates a dynamic working and living environment.
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK WEEKENDS, INCLUDING SUNDAY
MUST BE ABLE TO START IMMEDIATELY
MUST HAVE A RELIABLE SOURCE OF TRANSPORTATION
STOP LOOKING FOR A JOB AND START WORKING TOMORROW! INTERVIEWING NOW… START IMMEDIATELY!
WHY WORK WITH THE PHOENIX STAFFING...
We have 20 years of staffing experience and relationships in the multifamily industry. Many of our positions are not advertised and will not be found through any other source. Our clients consider our candidates more seriously than those answering an ad.
"The Phoenix Staffing is amazing! Very responsive, caters to the needs of the client, and produces quality talent. Therefore, Phoenix Staffing is my temp-to-hire service of choice." -Amy, RPM at Pinnacle
"Great staffing agency with a singular focus on the apartment industry. The team at Phoenix Staffing is incredibly responsive to all our staffing needs. It has been a pleasure to work with them in the Vegas market." -Tony, VP at AMC Management
"Amazing team with exceptional service. Worked on a contract to hire role and got permanently placed somewhere I never imagined I could be. Thanks to David and The Phoenix staffing, I am gainfully employed and looking forward to success! If you are looking for a career, The Phoenix Staffing can find it for you! A++" -Aaron, placed employee
We have filled great positions with companies and are an approved vendor for great management companies like Greystar, Pinnacle, AMC, ConAm, Alliance Residential, Trinity Property Consultants and many more. We have current open positions for __ with several of these companies and they are counting on The Phoenix Staffing to provide the best talent available. You could be it and start immediately!!!
Working as a Temporary or Temp to Hire Employee, you are filling a full time or a short-term vacancy. "Test Drive" the position, community, and management company. Every day at the community is a "Working Interview". You want to make a good impression on the management, staff, and the residents.
Short Term -- Fill in for a day, a week or an extended period for an existing employee who is on leave. You gain experience and exposure to communities and management companies.
Temporary-to-Hire -- Treat this as a "working interview". Evaluate important factors such as the company's working environment, compensation & benefit package, employee morale, and growth potential.
Direct Hire -- You have the opportunity to interview with top management companies who may not be advertising in the conventional methods. They may hire you directly to their staff, making you eligible for bonuses, benefits, and rental housing discounts.
If you are registered with another staffing agency...we pay more (at least $1 more per hour guaranteed). We are NOT just a temp agency (placing you a day here and a day there). We fill full time vacant positions. Our temp to hire is NOT 500+ hours like our competitors...only 199 or less!!! Some positions are Direct Hire-no temp.
What You will Do:
- Touring prospective residents demonstrating community features and benefits.
- Maintain high occupancy level through support of and participation in leasing activities, effective motivation, keeping informed of market conditions, understanding competitive pricing.
- Support the marketing functions through recording accurate data on prospective and new residents, and by keeping informed of the competition.
- Utilize company resources to facilitate leasing.
- Assist in establishing and achieving financial goals by effectively qualifying prospective residents and verifying applications.
- Prepare lease documents and related paperwork.
- Provide follow-through and assistance to Community Manager and support groups in coordinating the on-going maintenance of the property.
- Keep informed of Company philosophies and general environmental conditions to provide input and propose solutions.
- May coordinate the completion of resident renovations and maintenance requests.
- Strive to make the living experience, particularly the first and last impressions, of the highest quality.
- Introduce residents to the apartment procedures.
What You will Need to Succeed:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous sales or customer service experience required
- Leasing experience is a plus
- World class customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
Customer Relationship Management
Fair Housing Compliance