Why join us?
We believe that every business can do better consistently, continually, and sustainably. We provide accredited certification, training, and support services to help organizations of all kinds perform improve their products, processes, and people. Furthermore, we ensure that these improvements are continuous year-after-year.
We are a small tight-knit team that works hard and passionately to deliver our clients technical excellence. Although we work with a wide variety of interesting clients around the world, our goal is always the same: to provide top notch service and ensure our customers get the best value from our training and certification services.
We understand that our people are our most important asset to achieving our goal, and we truly value the contribution they make to our clients. We wouldn’t be successful without teamwork and collaboration, and we regularly hold team events and focus on employee engagement to make sure we maintain a collegial “family” environment.
This position will be a strong resource to support various finance and accounting functions as delegated by the Finance Manager. The accounting assistant is a key member of the Company’s financial team and collaborates closely with corporate functions.
- Collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast-paced goal oriented collections department.
- Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts
- Customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations.
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts and processing credit memos.
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable function.
- Enlist the efforts of senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Weekly and monthly reporting to direct supervisor
- Maintain Delinquency notices
- High volume phone calls to assigned delinquent customers
- Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances that are due
- Provide excellent & considerate customer service to customers
- Backup to the Accounts Payable and Billing processes
- Meet defined department goals and activity metrics
- Interact with a Shared Services Center for payment detail
What you need to bring to the table:
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- 3-5 years High Volume Corporate Collections experience.
- Knowledge of Billing and Collections procedures
- Accounts Receivable knowledge/experience a plus
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- 2 year college degree preferred but not required
If this position sounds like you, please visit www.franklinprofessionals.com or call 978-534-2422 to apply today.
Preparing Accounts Payable
Clerical Accounting Work