Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
● Manufacture products that meet quality requirements. Inspect and verify work prior to
submitting for inspection.
● Demonstrate capability and aptitude to learn then teach various and appropriate welding
techniques using GTAW (TIG).
● Must be able to use Argon gas and TIG Welding procedures to connect metal components
● Must know the proper weld settings for welding various materials along with filler rod selection.
● Meet time and schedule standards for assigned tasks.
● Keep equipment clean and maintain proper fluid
● Use TIG welder to assemble fabricated metal products in an efficient manner to maximize production
● Assemble, hold to tolerance and manufacture product that meets quality requirements, inspect and verify work prior to submitting for inspection
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
● Ability to communicate effectively with other employees, read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
● Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
● Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers,
common fractions, and decimals.
● Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
● Ability to understand and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
● Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
● Ability to operate various shop tools.
● Organizational and time management skills.
● Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and prioritize workday/projects independently
● Ability to use various inspection gages
High school diploma or equivalent work experience.
One year certificate from college, technical school, AS in welding, or equivalent work experience
TIG Certification is a plus