Sports Sales Representative
Calling all NBA & NFL Ticket agents, Sales agents, Marketing agents – we want you!
#FunMeetsSuccess! #Careers #WNCareers #PaidTraining #CareerSlamDunk #Winning
Location: Immediate start in our Orlando Office
Job Type: Full time to really get the most out of this opportunity! Part time may be available on request (3 days minimum)
Are you looking for a fun, vibrant company culture?
Do you come from a sports background where the phrase, “I can’t” doesn’t exist?
Perhaps you have a competitive itch that needs scratching?
If you’ve answered yes to any one of these then WN is just the company you’ve been looking for!
Sports Sales Representative Description
We provide the opportunity for those looking to excel in the field of sales and marketing by utilizing a hands-on approach in management training. We focus on developing and enhancing the competitive nature and willingness to lead within every potential candidate!
As a Sales Representative, you will be the face and voice of our clients at our private events. You will be responsible for engaging customers, conducting presentations, handling questions, and completing sales. You will report directly to the manager where you will relay feedback and provide data to be processed.
Critical to your success will be:
- A keen interest to build a strong and sustainable sales career
- An enthusiasm for success
- Reliability and consistency in sales and service delivery
- Fantastic relationship building skills
- A willingness to learn a proven sales methodology
- The ability to commute to Downtown Orlando (This is not a remote position)
What WN will provide you with:
- Full training in our products and sales process
- Opportunities to accelerate your sales career
- Mentoring from our coaches, team leaders and manager
- A remuneration package that rewards your efforts
This is a great opportunity to start an exciting career and expand your skills in a stable and ever-growing company. We will give you all the tools you require, all you need is your ambition to succeed and your energetic personality. #WN
Where could you fit in?
At WN, we have a very fun, friendly, and welcoming working environment and our office is made up of a very diverse group of people from students and graduates to career changers and people just looking to get their foot in the door. Whether you are looking for something long or short term, we have a place where you can expand your skillset and set you up for future success.
Sales Experience is a bonus but not essential for this position as full training will be provided to successful Sales Representatives. We are not too concerned about education or experience. However, what we are looking for is an eagerness to learn and develop while bringing valuable perspectives or expertise to our continuous progress.
This type of role requires a lot of energy, enthusiasm, and a great personality. If this sounds like you then CLICK APPLY TODAY!
As a Sports Sales Representative your initial duties will include:
- The basics of marketing and promoting a service or a product.
- Effectively communicating with the public
- Working with the Marketing and Events Team to organize promotional events, public events and trade shows.
- Take customer inquiries
- Carry out sales transactions for both new and existing customers
- Attract new customers to increase brand awareness
- In house training sessions as required
For Consideration: CLICK APPLY - Submit your resume via the online process, include your contact details and we will be in touch with you shortly.
Initial interviews will be conducted via zoom (although this is not a remote position so candidates are required to travel to our office in Orlando daily). We require candidates to start immediately so will be contacting shortlisted candidates over the coming days.
Note: Due to the effects of COVID-19 we have added in some health and safety measures to the office, to ensure the safety of all WN Staff and visitors is maintained. This includes temperature checks, and the use of masks and hand sanitizer when on the premises.