To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kenosha, WI 53142
- Jared Smerchek
- Phone: 262-886-8000 ext: 232
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
PointOne Recruiting Solutions • Kenosha, WI
Posted 1 month ago
Shift: 6pm-6am (2-2-3 Schedule)
Are you highly motivated, organized, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy working in a team atmosphere? If you would like to grow your career and be part of a successful team, then you could be what our client, a leader in their industry, is looking for in their next Maintenance Technician. This is an excellent opportunity with a growing company that offers a competitive compensation package. If this is for you or someone you know, please forward a current resume to email@example.com
Responsibilities - Maintenance Technician
- Electromechanical troubleshooting and repair
- Troubleshooting and replacement of AC and DC motors
- Repairing industrial assembly equipment, i.e. Chillers, compressors, boilers, multi-axis robots, and web handling equipment
- Repairing pneumatic pumps, gear pumps, HVAC, dampers/actuators
- Industrial safety procedures including but not limited to, confined space entry, line opening, fall protection, lock out tag out, and hot work
- Troubleshooting and problem solving in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Installing of industrial wiring and associated electrical components
- Using software such as CMMS (Computer Maintenance Management System), Microsoft office tools
Requirements - Maintenance Technician
- 5+ years of previous Maintenance experience
- Ability to trouble shoot and correct electrical/electronic control malfunctions
- Must be able to read schematics and blueprints
- Knowledge and practical experience with PLCs
Apply Now! Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org