DISTRICT BUSINESS MANAGER – SOUTH REGION
LETICA CORPORATION now part of Berry Global is a manufacturer of plastic packaging products is seeking a District Business Manager to join our dynamic national sales team handling the Southern Region of the United States consisting primarily of TX, OK, AR, No. LA and occasionally into Mexico.
For over 50 years, Letica Corporation has been an industry standard for a broad array of applications including paint, chemicals and food packaging We have grown into a nationwide manufacturer of plastic packaging.
Responsibilities for a District Business Manager include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate a passion for sales in the development of new business with key executives
- Effectively sell the company’s products and related services and by establishing, nurturing and maintaining relationships with current and potential customers in the assigned territory
- Service national accounts and distributor locations within their region
- Perform cold calls and build relationships with prospects
- Grow and manage well established territories
- Open and gain new accounts
- Must be willing to perform work in a team environment -adhering to all attendance and safety rules, regulations and equipment requirements
DISTRICT BUSINESS MANAGER
Experienced packaging sales professionals are encouraged to submit their qualifications.
- At least 8 years experience in a direct sales capacity, preferably in the food and/or industrial markets.
- Must have prior experience in plastic injection molding or packaging industries
- Develop and deliver new packaging ideas to our nationwide customers.
- Must have a proven track record in identifying and closing new accounts.
- BS/BA in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Be an aggressive, self-starter with a drive for success
- Considerable travel is required.
Letica offers an impressive compensation and benefit package including health, dental and vision, 401(k) Plan, and much more.
For additional information on Letica visit http://www.letica.com/.
QUALIFIED candidates should email their resume in Word format with salary requirements:
Assign Work Position
Ensuring Company Policies
Multi Store Management