ELECTRICAL ESTIMATOR/PROJECT MANAGER (CHICAGO, IL)
Base salary is between $100,000 and $125,000 depending on experience. Base salary may be more than market value for candidates with exceptional experience and successful history of performance.
Delta Construction Partners is a national executive search firm for the nation’s premier electrical contractors and industry professionals. Delta has been retained to conduct a search to fill the above position for a confidential client in their Chicago, Illinois area office.
Reasons You’ll Love Working for This Company
· Licensed design firm and a Professional Engineering firm
· 80% of annual sales volume is design build work
· Family-owned business with a family-like culture and environment
Duties & Responsibilities
· Interpret engineering documents
· Managing projects as well as estimating them
· Handle bids from “cradle to grave”
· Perform necessary research to produce accurate, complete, and competitive pricing
· Communicate with customers to properly define the project scope, address deficiencies, and negotiate pricing
· Read and thoroughly understand prints, specifications, contract documents, and various electrical systems
· Lead or attend in project meetings and conference calls
· Complete electrical material takeoffs through the use of software
· Collaborate with engineers, architects, clients, and contractors and other team members
· Manage, submittals, budgets, schedules, and all other aspects necessary for a successful project
Skills & Requirements
· Strong employment stability
· Local to Chicago with local contacts and connections
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience estimating electrical construction projects with an electrical contractor
· Must have project experience that includes large design build commercial electrical construction including multi-family, garden style, churches, school, etc.
· Must have experience successfully and accurately handling bids from takeoff to final presentation
· Design build experience
· Must be able to estimate and manage assigned projects from start to completion
· Knowledge of NEC and local codes and requirements
Preferred but Not Necessary
· Bachelor’s degree
Please forward your resume to Kelly@DeltaConstructionPartners.com for immediate consideration, or call (727) 258-0285 for more information.
To view a full list of job openings, please visit http://www.deltaconstructionpartners.com/job-openings/
Related Positions: Electrical Construction Manager, Construction Estimator, Preconstruction