Application Developer – Jersey, NJ
Our client needs your expertise to support existing outward facing web applications, and assisting in the development of new applications, in order to meet business goals and objectives.
· Consult with the Director to identify business needs and develop a plan that will fulfill the project charter.
· Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
· Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address issues.
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
· Prepare detailed documents that describe input, output and logical operation of the applications.
· As needed, prepare Use Cases that will be utilized during testing by the Application Tester and Business users performing User Acceptance Testing.
· Write or contribute as needed to the development of End-User guides.
· Perform other duties as directed by the Director.
· Special projects as needed.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Strong knowledge of .NET web framework
· Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
· Bachelor's degree or 6 years of IT work experience.
· 4+ years’ experience with web applications.
· 4+ years of practical .Net, and Object Oriented Programming experience.
· 4+ years of experience using SQL Server, working with stored procedures, functions.
· Working knowledge of Web services or RESTful services.
· VSTS experience is preferred or GIT.
· Skill for writing reusable libraries
· Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
· Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server and/or Oracle.
· Good at writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
· Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
· Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
· Experience with unit testing
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
· Experience working with RESTful APIs
· Agile Experience
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)
Sql (Programming Language)
Microsoft Sql Servers