Warehouse Order Filler, Kaneohe Bay, HI
***THIS POSITION REQUIRES A NACI CLEARANCE***
Cherokee Nation Management & Consulting (CNMC) is a versatile small business that provides advisory & assistance services in research, experimental development, technology implementation, and program management. CNMC has expertise in a wide-range of technical disciplines including engineering, environmental, information and asset management, along with a variety of physical and life sciences. The company is an integral part of the Technology Division’s portfolio of companies. Wholly owned by the Cherokee Nation, CNMC is part of the Cherokee Nation Businesses family of companies.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Warehouse Order Filler
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Warehouse Order Filler
This Order Filler performs all warehousing activities, to include, issuing receiving, storing, reconstitution, inventorying, and shipping bulk and individual gear and equipment in support of Consolidated Storage Program (CSP). The primary objective of the Consolidated Storage Program (CSP) is to provide organization and individual issue, recovery, storage, requisitioning, maintenance and repair, management (including visibility, accountability, automated shelf-life management, and forecasting) for the following families of items:
- Infantry Combat Equipment (ICE)
- Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear Defense Equipment (CBRN-D)
- Special Training Allowance Pool Equipment (STAP)
- Soft walled Shelters and Camouflage Netting (SWS&CN)
Under the auspices of the Marine Corps Logistics Command (MCLC), the CSP is the Marine Corps designated manager of fielded ICE, CBRN-D, STAP and SWS&CN. Via a centrally managed global network of regional and individual base facilities, CSP ensures that Marines worldwide have a single access point for serviceable ICE, CBRN-D, STAP and SWS&CN to meet their mission requirements.
No supervisory or management authority.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Minimum of 1year experience in performing warehouse duties, such as packing, shipping, receiving, filling customer orders, picking equipment from warehouse shelves, packing equipment, checking packed equipment against orders for accuracy, and keeping track of inventory and shipments using warehouse management system. Experience as military Supply occupational specialty preferred. USMC MOS of 3043 or 3051, Army MOS 92Y, Air Force AFSC 2S051, and Navy Logistics Specialist (LS).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to pass a drug screen.
- Must be able to pass a National Agency Check (NAC) investigation to obtain base access and DoD computer system access.
- Demonstrate written and oral communication skills.
- Must be detailed-oriented, demonstrate good time-management skills and manage workload with minimal oversight.
- Experience using warehouse lift equipment, such as forklifts and pallet jacks.
- The ability to obtain forklift safety certification.
- Understanding of inventory control systems.
- Ability to meet physical requirements, such as lifting up to 50 lbs. bending and standing for long period of times.
- Knowledge of OSHA safety requirements.
- Proven knowledge of using Warehouse Management System for inventory management and control.
Moderate to Loud sound (e.g., construction sites, warehouses, people traffic), extensive outdoor weather conditions and all routine job tasks inherent in position; the ability to stand and walk one-third to two-third of the time; the ability to talk or hear; use hands to finger, handle or feel; close vision; color vision; depth perception and ability to correct and adjust focus.
About Cherokee Federal
Cherokee Federal – a division of Cherokee Nation Businesses – is a team of tribally owned federal contracting companies focused on building solutions, solving complex challenges, and serving the nation’s mission around the globe for more than 60 federal clients. Our team of companies manages nearly 1,000 projects of all sizes across the construction, consulting, engineering and manufacturing, health, and technology portfolios.
Since 2012, the Cherokee Federal team of companies has won more than $5 billion in government contracts. Our 3,000+ employees work in 26 countries, 50 states and 2 U.S. territories.
Why choose Cherokee Federal? Visit our website and learn about the great reasons to join our team. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Warehouse Order Filler
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please copy and paste the links to the following two sites: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Warehouse Order Filler | EEO Poster ; https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may e-mail [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Warehouse Order Filler for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, please copy and paste the following link: Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision ; https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf
We maintain an Affirmative Action Plan for proactively seeking employment and advancement for qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Upon request, we will schedule time to make our Affirmative Action Plan accessible. If you are interested, please submit a written request with the email subject line: 2020 Request to View Affirmative Action Plan to the Compliance Administrator at “[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Warehouse Order Filler” This email box is not for resumes or follow up on job applications.
- Perform a full range of warehousing activities, to include, but not limited to, issuing, receiving, storing, reconstitution, inventorying, and shipping and receiving equipment
- Receiving and unpacking of shipments promptly and accurately.
- Validate that shipment quantities match shipping documentation.
- Accurately store equipment in appropriate bin/locations within warehouse
- Conducts the accurate packing and shipping of equipment.
- Picking customer orders.
- Process customer returns.
- Track inventory using warehouse management system.
- Performs other job-related duties as required.