Wayne Marketing, culture is #1. We go against the grain when it comes to office environments. Instead of a quiet field of cubicles, we emphasize an energetic and supportive atmosphere with a healthy dose of competition. Majority of our team consists of former athletes that have performed at multiple levels including professional, collegiate, overseas, and varsity high school.
The candidate that we wish to hire, will mesh well with our culture and contribute to the continuing growth with our Fortune 100 and 500 clients.
We are a direct marketing company that specializes in growing a Fortune 500's client base. We are responsible for bridging the gap between a major corporation and an individual Business owner. We do this through a face-to-face consultation, focusing on the direct need of the customer, not the company. We are seeking an individual that has strong communication skills, the ability to problem solve, and a willingness to build rapport daily.
The next candidate we hire has qualities such as:
- Competitive Edge
- Strong Work Ethic
- Unlimited attitude
- Mentality to grow
- Leader at heart
If you feel that you have what it takes to make the cut, apply and our HR team will reach out to you. Best of luck!
- Exceed the new business sales goals
- Constant competitions
- Attend and participate in sales seminars and sales meetings to develop sales skills
- Exceeding monthly sales quotas through sales to existing as well as new customers
- Translate business opportunities into new sales revenue
- Identifying accounts with significant sales potential
- Maintain accurate daily record of sales in sales tracker
- Provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Increase sales through suggestive selling and accurate recording of sales
- Help us generate new commercial business
- Generate and secure new business-to-business sales revenue by prospecting and adding new commercial customers
- Cultivate new accounts and achieve sales plan in all key areas by networking and cold calling and driving new business
- Generate new business to business (B2B) sales revenue by prospecting and adding new commercial customers
- Generate and secure new sales in a professional environment by calling on and prospecting with property management firms, as well as large corporations and sports related facilities
- Provide a comprehensive sales training program, which is recognized industry
- Build strong business-to-business relationships
- Close sales by overcoming objections
- Coordinate sales and to maximize business opportunities
- Prospecting and developing sales relationships with potential clients
- Maintain all sales databases necessary to report sales activity and customer information
- Develop sales campaigns and a consultative sales approach to win and retain business
Business To Business
Customer Relationship Management