About our client:
Our client, located in Chicago, IL, provides F&I solutions to dealerships, product administrators, general agencies, and OEM’s that maximize the user’s experience, manage every aspect of product administration, track and measure F&I production and performance, and simplify the presentation and sale of F&I products.
The high-tech focus and rapid data integration network empower their customer base to quickly visualize critical performance and production metrics, ensure compliance efforts, improve efficiency, reduce operational costs, and drive profitability. As they are always improving product solutions, the need for this Jr. Systems Engineer I is a must. This is a fulltime, permanent role.
An ideal candidate has at least 3 years of experience in the IT and software industry and will be committed to help manage, monitor, and facilitate both production and internal infrastructures.
Jr. Systems Engineer I Responsibilities include the following:
- Administer and support Active Directory, DNS, & Microsoft Exchange Replication.
- Provide support for Office 365 and Exchange.
- Provide desktop and application support, including new user setups.
- Produce, maintain, and update technical documentation.
- Maintain and Support Security Policy and Procedures
- Identify and plan preventive maintenance, Software/hardware upgrades, patch Management, and Firmware upgrades.
- Be on call 24/7 to support the infrastructure as needed.
- Actively participate in Disaster Recovery exercises
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or certifications with relevant experience.
- MCSE Certified Preferred.
- Minimum of 3-year relevant (see responsibilities) IT experience.
- Previous experience using network monitoring systems.
- Previous experience in IT services, IT consultancy, or MSP supporting multiple external clients highly preferred.
- Cloud experience a plus.