To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lafayette, LA 70508
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Transportation Brokerage Account Manager
Dupre Logistics • Lafayette, LA
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Dupre’ Logistics is currently seeking a Brokerage Account Manager for our office in Lafayette, LA to support our Strategic Capacity Services business unit.
Dupre’ Logistics, a $200mm leading edge logistics company, is grounded on a culture of solid core values that are “always forward thinking.” We focus on the safety of our team members, outstanding customer service, and profitable growth. Our consistent growth each year is fueled by designing unique Logistics & Transportation solutions for our customers and providing flawless execution of those solutions. Dupre’ Logistics’ vision focuses our energy and resources to align our greatest treasure – our people.
Brokerage Account Manager is responsible for the complete sales process including prospecting, lead generation, pricing and closing the business. Responsible for drawing on unique competencies to demonstrate how the business can be beneficial to the customer. Ability to analyze, create presentations with experience working with customer service, and managing the startup process after the sale. This highly motivated individual will grow new and existing business and have a proven ability to maximize relationships with carriers and customers utilizing personal contacts, networking, and negotiating to grow sustainable profitable business relationships. Challenge is to increase revenues and maximize profitability.
We have an excellent compensation package: very competitive salary based upon experience level you bring to the position, insurance, retirement, training, and opportunities for advancement.
· Brokerage Sales and Operations (2+ years)
· Mode of Transportation (i.e. Truckload, LTL, Intermodal, Produce, Temperature Controlled, Specialized, Over-dimensional)
· Verifiable growth track record
· Pricing and Margin Integrity achieved through effective negotiation skills
· Creating a carrier following
· Managed KPI’s (i.e. Customer Development, Profitability, Market Penetration)
· Computer literate: Microsoft (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Outlook)
· Excellent communications (i.e. verbal, written, presentations) and follow-up
· High energy, persistent, and result driven
· Team player (operates through consensus)
Background Preferred (but not required):
· Transportation Management Systems knowledgeable
· Education: College Graduate