We are seeking an Administrative Task Coordinator to support the Program Executive Office Defense Healthcare Management Systems (PEO DHMS) in Rosslyn, VA.
Successful candidate will:
· Manage and track multiple internal and external taskers assigned to or action required by the PEO DHMS using two separate collaboration SharePoint sites (Correspondence and Task Management System (CATMS) and Virtual Collaboration Site (VCS)) in a timely manner.
· Advise senior PEO DHMS leaders on all administrative and correspondence tasker status including congressional responses.
· Receive work requests and be able to comprehend requirements to properly assign to appropriate organizational teams for action.
· Edit materials for format using the DoD Manual for all PEO-level endorsements.
· Manage the in-/out-processing program for the PEO DHMS organization.
· Conduct annual and ad hoc Action Officer training to teams of 20+.
· Facilitate PEO Organizational Overview briefings and lead various meetings as required.
· Produce relevant daily and ad hoc reports as requested by the client(s).
· Other duties as assigned.
· Familiarity with the DoD Manual for Written Material: Correspondence Management.
· Team-work mentality with knowledge sharing capabilities and able to successfully work under pressure.
· Extensive administrative knowledge with focus on attention-to-detail.
· Demonstrated experience in working actions (projects).
· A minimum of 4-5 years of experience in a professional administrative environment.
· Travel to the Pentagon for quarterly Action Officer training.
· Ability to undergo a background investigation which requires U.S. Citizenship.
Attention To Detail