We are an international staffing firm with nearly 30 years of experience in matching people with the right jobs, and one of our clients in the travel industry has a need for 10 Reservations Agents (work from home). This role will be responsible for general travel inquiries, quoting business and booking travel reservations for clients throughout the world. Ideal candidates will have a professional presence on the telephone, a positive attitude, computer & Internet research skills and the ability to handle complex travel situations.
As an Inside Sales Associate, you will play a key role in booking travel for clients across the country
Your specific duties as an Inside Sales Associate will include:
· Handling incoming calls from prospective travelers
· Sales Representatives must have excellent negotiating skills superior closing skills, be exceedingly self-confident, maintain expert travel industry product knowledge, have excellent presentation skills and be able to build rapport through client relationships.
· Meet departmental sales goals
As an Inside Sales Associate, you must display excellent communication skills, particularly the ability to interact professionally with travelers across the world. It is also important that you have a basic level of computer skills (Internet research and Microsoft Office) to navigate the internal systems required to resolve travel issues.
Specific qualifications for the Inside Sales Associate include:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· 1-2 years of related experience within the travel industry are preferred
· Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite and advance Internet skills
· Professional telephone presence and demeanor
· Ability to close sales and meet sales goals
· Comfort in up-selling and cross-selling various lines of business
· Reliable internet and dedicated work space at home (laptop and headset will be provided)
· Ability to work ANY schedule in a 24/7 call center
Call Center Processes