Location: Purchase, NY
Duration: 12 Months
- As part of the New Payment Platforms (NPP), Client Send Cross-Border is a key component in establishing Client as a global leader in Cross border payments. Client Send Cross-border facilitates the secure and fast delivery of funds between senders and receivers in all different use cases (personal and business transactions). Through a single connection to Client Send Cross border, Client customers, banks and financial institutions, can leverage our network, to send transactions all over the global to bank accounts, mobile wallets, cards and cash out locations.
- The successful candidate will be part of the Client Send Cross-border product Team, helping to expand the business to capture new flows.
- Offer subject matter expertise in terms of technical and business endpoints required to connect to the client platform and product offering.
- Work closely with client subsidiaries and the client regional teams to ensure flawless integration of customers and partners.
- Support the client Send business development activity
- Document and collect all required information for the commercialization of the network
- Investigate and analyze pain points to develop and implement modifications and improvements to existing products, processes or programs
- Ensure full alignment between the technical endpoint guide and the business endpoint guide
- Issue currency guide (business and technical endpoint guides) on a monthly basis reflecting any changes
- Provide support during customer integrations and work closely with other teams to ensure all corridors are set up according to plan
- Proven experience as onboarding or project manager
- Experience in Correspondent Banking and international payments
- Experience in international network development is preferred
- Ability to document and follow up on processes
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to bridge the technical and business aspect of the product
- Experience in product management (technical and business) is required
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Attention To Detail