Modway has an excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Representative to join their growing team at the Corporate office located in Hightstown, New Jersey.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries
· Researching and diagnosing issues that resolve customer concerns to ensure a high level of retention and satisfaction
· Following process, policy, and compliance requirements, while exhibiting efficient workplace productivity and time management skills.
· Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
·Resolve customers issues and provide appropriate solutions and follow up to ensure resolution
· Ensure proper documentation is updated in the CRM system.
EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES
Two years experience in a call center environment
Proficiency in CRM systems
Experience delivering results, possessing a positive work ethic, and reliable
Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think analytically
Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
Passion for helping others, driven, determined, collaborative
A successful track record working in a high-volume environment
Modway Modway offers competitive market compensation, benefits including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, AFLAC, employee discount, and PTO.
Modway is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment by race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Modway supplies the furniture and design trade with over 7,000 SKUs stored in our strategically located east and west coast warehouses totaling more than 1 million sq ft of dedicated space.
Modway services every major furniture category, and we now carry an extensive line of boxed mattresses and area rugs. Catering to both modern indoor and outdoor furniture needs.
Modway products are also regularly featured in media outlets such as HGTV, Apartment Therapy, Domino, Brit + Co, Furniture Today, Casual Living, Lonny, and Architectural Digest.
- Handle incoming customer service calls
- Maintain customer service related information for customer accounts
- Ensure quality customer service and customer satisfaction
- Take customer orders and provide high-quality customer service
- Provide customer support and handling customer inquiries