Financial Reporting Manager
Our client in the located in the Broward County area is in need of Financial Reporting Manager. The need is immediate for a consulting engagement. The Financial Reporting Manager will be reporting to the CFO. The Financial Reporting Manager responsibilities and requirements are listed below:
- Managing compliance with SEC requirements for a public company, FASB, and SOX
- Manage preparation of executive reporting package and other financial schedules
- Overseeing the Client month-end corporate consolidation functions
- Coordinates, plans, and executes financial reporting components of the external audit
- Performs technical accounting research and analysis on various business transactions
- Leads efforts to automate and improve existing consolidation process and associated reports
- Owns chart of account structure, entity structure and associated set-up within ERP systems
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting; MBA preferred but not required
- CPA and / or CMA preferred
- PeopleSoft or Oracle experience preferred
- 6+ years of accounting & finance experience
- Strong GAAP knowledge
- Advance Excel skill utilizing macros, pivots and scripts
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong business Acumen
- Attention to detail, good organization skills and able to prioritize demands to meet deadlines
- Proven team player who works well in a fast paced, changing environment
If you or anyone is interested and qualified, please apply!
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Financial Accounting Standards Board (Fasb) Certified
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Brilliant™ Management Resources provides interim, bridge, and project resources with mid and senior level expertise in the areas of accounting, finance, tax, audit, and financial systems.
View the full profile
Brilliant Management Resources are proven leaders in their fields of accounting, tax, finance, and business analytics. With an average of 15 plus years of experience, these industry experts are innovative change makers and collaborative problem solvers, and have all worked in corporate environments over the course of their careers.
Management consulting firms often adhere to strict methodologies and inflexible delivery teams for solving client problems. But what happens when these methodologies don't fit with the infinite varieties of people, systems, and processes in place within an organization? At best, delayed projects and decreased results. At worst these firms will leave a client with a plan, but will not institute lasting change. And without change, you really are back to square one, aren't you?
Brilliant Management Resources has a different philosophy and delivers a return on your investment by providing you with results driven senior level consultants, experts in their fields. You'll benefit from sustainable and autonomous results, and be supported in driving positive, long lasting change.