We are seeking an iOS Developer to join our team within our Product Organization. In this role you will:
- Develop native iOS applications and frameworks using Swift and, rarely, Objective-C.
- Define and implement robust app architectures and complex user interfaces.
- Apply expert knowledge of iOS system frameworks to solve novel problems.
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, and product managers to build great experiences.
- Get bonus points for experience working with BLE, beacons, and connected devices.
The Product Organization is a supportive, tightly-knit, multi-functional team focused on developing beautiful and highly functional software solutions that create new opportunities for our clients. Our designers, developers, and product managers collaborate to build innovative applications that address real-world problems. When you join us, you'll be exposed to a broad variety of exciting technologies and industries (healthcare, mobile, security, Internet of Things, accessibility, and more). We are also passionate about giving back to the community through open source contributions, hosting events, contributing to conferences, and more.
Object Oriented Programming
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Ajax (Programming Language)
Java (Programming Language)