To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
32801 Hollingsworth Avenue
Warren, MI 48092
- JoAnn Revesz
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Test Vehicle Coordinator/Engineer - 13040
Roush • Warren, MI
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Entry Level Test Vehicle Coordinator/Engineer – Job ID 13040
At Roush, we fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 4,000 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage. We want motivated, ambitious people who put the needs of our customers first, bring creativity to their work and will do whatever it takes to achieve success. If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team.
Are you an Entry-Level Test Vehicle Coordinator/Engineer looking for a dynamic company to join? Roush has an immediate opening for an enthusiastic Entry-Level Test Vehicle Coordinator/Engineer to join our team! This position is located in Warren, Michigan.
· Entry-Level Test Vehicle Coordinator/Engineer will manage a specialized vehicle test program for our OEM customer that is focused on new vehicle quality, following an entire testing process for a select number of vehicles
· Demonstrate leadership and responsibility to deliver results
· Ensure vehicles fully meet customer program requirements
· Document, validate and track test issues for a select number of vehicles
· Entry-Level Test Vehicle Coordinator/Engineer will interact with customer product and quality teams on issue resolution, communication, documentation and final validation
· Work closely with engineers, technicians, mechanics and test drivers to execute efficient test plan
· Routinely participate and lead issue resolution discussion with peers and upper management
· Minimum bachelor’s degree in mechanical, manufacturing, electrical, industrial, quality or automotive engineering (or equivalent) with at least 1 year of relevant automotive experience -OR- 4+ years of relevant automotive experience to include research and development and/or fleet management
· Entry-Level Test Vehicle Coordinator/Engineer must have demonstrated experience and working knowledge of automobiles and/or quality
· Must be able to travel internationally and/or domestically as needed (up to 40%)
· Entry-Level Test Vehicle Coordinator/Engineer must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Customer and quality focused with excellent customer interface skills
· Entry-Level Test Vehicle Coordinator/Engineer must be able to work with little supervision in a fast-paced environment
· Willing and able to complete all assigned tasks and meet all goals
· Must be extremely computer literate and able to learn new technology/software with ease
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
· Must have a valid driver’s license with safe driving record and able to drive a manual transmission
· Previous experience managing multiple employees
· Automotive program management experience
· Previous automotive plant and/or automotive quality experience
· Valid passport
To apply, please visit the Roush careers page by clicking on this link: http://www.roush.com/careers
Our benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
At Roush, we are committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need a reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact the Recruiting Department at 734-779-7007 for further assistance.