To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1390 Pennsylvania Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11239
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Twin Pines Management • Brooklyn, NY
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE
Spring Creek Towers is a beautiful urban community situated on a campus spanning 153 acres of beautifully landscaped fields, parks and tree-lined streets overlooking Jamaica Bay in Brooklyn, NY.
This unique property is looking for a skilled Call Center Representative that will be the liaison between our company and the current and potential customers/tenants. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
● Answer incoming customer phone calls and taking appropriate action for each call
● Maintain customer satisfaction ratings based on explicit criteria set forth by the company
● Knowledge about processes and services. Attend mandatory training sessions to stay updated on service or company policy changes.
● Use company policies to determine if there can be an immediate resolution to a customer issue or if that issue requires managerial input
● Input data into the company computer platform to keep each customer record updated
Required Core Competencies:
Our Call Center Representatives share a common competency framework. These guide our approach and in turn, help us create value. We have a strong commitment to always treat others with respect.
● Patience and Empathy: Understanding the frustration of the callers and having the ability to offer and explain solutions in a respectful and calming manner.
● Timeliness: Representatives should be swift and accurate in responding to inquiries and providing resolution.
● Positive attitude. No matter how upset a customer might be, representatives must keep a positive attitude. Using positive language that reflects confidence in finding a solution will reassure a customer and encourage sustained loyalty.
● Active listening. If a customer wishes to explain a situation in detail, representatives need to be willing to listen. In addition, customers may not necessarily accept the solutions a representative has to offer or have questions about them, so attentive listening is critical to showing respect for customer opinions and offering them the best eventual solution.
● Organization. During customer service exchanges, representatives must be organized at all times to deliver timely service. This means being able to navigate efficiently between different windows and manuals. Organization is vital to taking notes in a timely manner and delivering great service.
● Adaptability. Of the most essential customer service skills, adaptability to changing situations is crucial. Representatives need to be ready to handle varying customer demands or possible technical issues. One service interaction may completely differ from another, so a readiness to go with the flow and adapt as needed is an important skill to master.
Qualifications and Requirements:
● High School Diploma or equivalent
● Superior communication skills (verbal, interpersonal, written, presentation)
● 1+ year(s) of customer service experience
● Computer literacy in Microsoft Office Suite and an aptitude for learning new systems quickly
How to Apply:
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Spring Creek Towers is proud that it has been and always will be an Equal Opportunity Employer