To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charleston, SC
- Tim Kessler
- Phone: 843-940-8287
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Staff Accountant - Financial Reporting
Northpoint Financial Search, LLC • Charleston, SC
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Relocation is Available.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join the corporate headquarters of a large profitable company experiencing growth. We seek a public accounting audit professional or public accounting / industry combination professional with strong general accounting / research abilities coupled with strong analytical skills. Our client has proven tracks for advancement and offers an environment that will enhance your skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Participate in month end close and consolidation.
- Monthly account reconciliations.
- Perform variance analysis.
- Provide accounting support to multiple business units.
- SOX compliance.
- Review and improve accounting processes.
- Assist with accounting research.
- Review and improvement of internal controls.
Special projects as assigned.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Track record in general accounting/financial reporting through public accounting audit or industry.
- Strong GAAP ability.
- SOX exposure.
- On track for CPA or completed CPA highly preferred.
- Strong analytical skills.
- BS in accounting or finance.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
Northpoint Financial Search invites you to visit our website at www.northpointcareers.com.
At Northpoint Financial Search we understand that each candidate is unique and personal attention is deserved. All of our fees are client company paid; therefore, there is no cost to you. You will be supported by a CPA who has the capacity to understand your background, needs, and potential opportunities.