DKB Household USA Corp is a Customer First Focus Company. The primary responsibility and essential functions of this position include the following however are subject to change based upon business needs.
1. URL blocked - click to apply Entry
Enter all orders via manual order entry, EDI, and other order entry processing systems (example Let Lucy)
Ensure customer orders meet all shipment requirements by maintaining and updating customer order profiles, procedures and effectively communicating any changes to the operations team.
2. Customer and Consumer support
Answer all consumer, account and rep calls and emails received in the customer service department.
3. Investigate and process returns and retailer chargebacks
Research and issue credits
Assist Accounting with chargeback review
5. Process EDI transactions
Process PO, orders, invoices, and ASN via EDI
Process non-integrated EDI accounts manually
Resolve errors with any transactions
6. Provide end-user (consumer support)
Reply to product inquiries and answer consumer questions and issues via e-mail.
Assist consumers in finding specific products utilizing reports in Navision.
7. Provide Internal Support
Collaborate with internal Sales and Supply Chain to ensure on-time, accurate orders and exceptional service for all customers
8. Strong Work Ethic
- Present a positive, optimistic attitude in the face of challenges
- Be self-managing and self-motivated
- Analyze critical issues and present solutions and make recommendations to management.
- Pre-empt and anticipate problem situations, and work proactively to defuse issues before they happen
- Be able to step back and look at key issues and offer solutions accordingly.
- On a regular basis, keep management informed of important issues and successes.
· Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience as described above
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Minimum 5 years of experience as a Customer Service Representative
2. Detail oriented and self-motivated professional with extensive experience in customer service and client relations.
3. Excellent verbal and written communicator with superior decision-making and problem-solving skills.
4. Excellent organizational, time management, and follow up skills
5. Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
6. Willingness to be a team player in order to achieve organizational goals.
7. Take initiative and demonstrate problem solving ability.
8. Proficient in Excel, data entry and email
9. Prior experience working with EDI desired
10. Experience with Big Box retails ideal
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue