To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Clifton, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The Assurance Group • Clifton, NJ
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Distributor of food services is seeking a Sr. Accountant to assist the Accounting Supervisor and CFO in the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting. This will include booking journal entries, calculation of accruals, researching data, budget preparation and ad hoc analysis projects.
- Assist in the maintenance of the general ledger; summarize information for preparing financial statements.
- Prepare work papers, account analysis, supporting schedules to support month end close.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial statements, reports and projections.
- Develop and implement accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures and recommending changes if necessary.
- Work with other departments within the company to create potential efficiencies.
- Perform monthly revenue and expense analysis.
- Assist with financial and tax audits by communicating with external auditors as needed.
The Sr. Accountant must have 3-5 years relevant experience in accounting. Strong understanding of GAAP accounting principles and strong analytical skills. Advanced Excel skills. Active CPA a plus.
For immediate consideration please send resume outlining your related skills.