We are a growing Broker office looking for an experienced Loan Processor to join our team.
● Act as a liaison between borrower, underwriter and lender.
● Provide customers with timely and periodic status updates of their loan application.
● Maintain a high level of communication with clients in a proactive manner. Working to assist them through the mortgage process as often as needed.
● Communicate with Attorney’s on status, contingency dates and to schedule closings.
● Response expectation: Emails-1hour. Voicemails-by end of business day.
Customer Intake and Data Entry
● Ensure all information received from LO’s is accurate, raising Red Flag if necessary.
● Check assets and income for accuracy.
● Communicate with clients when necessary to verify accuracy of information being entered.
● Communicate with realtors and attorneys to ensure their information is accurate (ie: addresses, contact telephone numbers, license numbers, etc.)
● Establish, maintain and update Calyx efolders, databases, records and/or other documents for recurring internal reports and compliance audits.
● Utilize Calyx Conversation Log for all file documentation and client communication.
● Order credit reports, appraisals, title reports when necessary
● Assure that all customer files are complete/time-lined and in compliance with regulatory agencies and internal policies.
● Maintain Calyx File Manager to ensure all documents required for compliance purposes are filed/accessible in Calyx for closed, denied and withdrawn loans.
● Complete Audit Spreadsheet prior to file funding to ensure compliance of file
Administrative and Processing
● Work with various lenders to learn their systems so processing delays are avoided.
● Prepare commitment letters and cancel files when necessary.
● Process the documents received for each file, verifying the accuracy and completeness of each document.
● Maintain pipeline report and notify management of status of loans as needed.
● Communicate with lenders and clear conditions.
● Communicate with LO regarding any possible delays in closings
● Proactively “fight” for each loan to ensure it closes on time involving LO’s when needed.
● Ensure early CD’s are out to ensure an on-time closing
● Prepare fund request documents for wiring funds to closing.
● Make recommendations for procedural changes to increase efficiency
● Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
● Minimum of 5 years experience preferred.
● Broker experience is preferred.
● Ability to prove superior customer service in person and on the phone.
● Ability to communicative effectively, both orally and in writing with grammatical accuracy.
● Ability to handle multiple tasks with frequent interruptions.
● Ability to handle stressful situations with calm and courtesy.
● Must possess the patience to work effectively with different personalities.
● Must have experience using MS Office, Dropbox, Outlook and Calyx