OUR CLIENT IN CHATSWORTH CA. IS SEEKING AN ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT.
THIS IS A TEMP POSITION FOR 3 MONTHS;
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for aiding and supporting the Marketing department manager by ensuring adequate supplies of all marketing materials are available for use and distribution to customers.
BASIC FUNCTIONS, BUT NOT LIMITED:
- Direct support to the Marketing Manager.
- Coordinate inventory of all promotional materials such as brochures.
- Customer interface regarding product information, via telephone and e-mail.
- Develop and write some general promotional flyers and correspondence.
- Maintain word and excel spreadsheets.
- Additional responsibilities as they become necessary.
HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 7:30 AM-4:00 PM.
SALARY: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience related to above duties.
- Punctual and reliable person.
- Must exhibit good judgment, ingenuity, and personal as well as professional integrity.
- Must possess excellent communication and written skills.
- Strong computer skills, Windows, Microsoft Word and Excel, PowerPoint and Internet. Photo Shop is a plus but not necessary.
- Creative and computer savvy a must.
Product Information Management